* Create a path for your child to reach the level of college tennis with Tennissmith.
* Avoid false starts and wasted time for your child due to bad instruction.
* Learn to distinguish between competent and incompetent instruction.
* Learn how to make sure you are getting value for your money.
* Gain knowledge, understanding, and a new perspective for tennis with Tennissmith.
* Learn to give back to the game, as a teammate, a practice partner, and as a role model.
* Become a student of the game by being a thinker, problem solver, and self-coach.
* Set goals, work hard, improve, and achieve your goals. Be the best you can be.
* Don’t be the typical “lesson taker" with little to show for it.
* Be competent and conscientious.
* Help your players truly improve.
* As a Tennissmith you can look a kid in the eye, knowing you have been truly prepared to teach to the best of your ability.
* Be connected with a network of coaches who are “on the same page.”
* Grow more as a professional and enjoy your work.
* Have a resource to filter out the garbage.
* Build a positive and cooperative staff with a team that truly works together.
* Develop consistency and continuity from one staff member to the next, from one court to the next.
* Ego management. Have former players who want to coach become real teachers, not glorified and opinionated sparring partners.
* Help older juniors learn to serve as role models and visual demonstrators to create a more productive learning environment.
* Have individuals educated to be long-term in their thinking, not “quick fix, shop and bop, find a new pro and new program every other month.”